Take your time to read this policy because it is important for us that you are aware of the cookies we use.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's computer, smartphone or tablet when they access our website or our mobile application, and allow us to store or retrieve certain information about multiple variables, such as the number of times the page has been visited by the user, secure the user's session while browsing and, in general, provide our Service. Other similar technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons, device IDs or tracking URLs also enable collecting user data, visited pages, clicked links, displayed advertising or open emails. To facilitate the understanding of this policy, the combination of all these technologies will hereinafter be referred to as "cookies". It is necessary to point out that blocking all cookies may disable certain Website services and features. For more information please read: Legal Notice
Cookies are useful for various reasons. They allow the Service to work in a flexible way and adapt to your preferences. They help us remember for example that you have logged in or your preferences as a user of the Service. Thanks to the statistical information we collect using cookies, we can better understand the needs of users and improve the Service. Cookies are also used to make advertising more efficient, helping us to show you relevant ads and content of your interest, both within our spaces and on third-party sites which we have some kind of relationship with.
Below we provide information on the type of cookies used in the Service and the purpose thereof:
3.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and which process the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as Google, YouTube and Twitter.
3.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time active on the terminal
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. As its name suggests, these cookies are stored on your terminal until the end of the browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3.3. Types of cookies depending on their purpose
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse the website or platform and use different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access sections, use security elements during browsing or store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: They are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined features based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, the type of browser being used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use our website. To do this, we analyse browsing behaviour on our website in order to improve it.
The Website uses analytical, first-party, session and persistent cookies for this purpose, specifically Google Analytics cookies that have different expiration dates based on the information they offer us. Third parties such as Google. For more information click here
In addition to the cookies that ASCER (the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers' Association) establishes when you visit us, as you will see, there are also third-party cookies, which are necessary to provide the Service. In some cases, this is due to the fact that we have contracted that third-party to offer certain services on our behalf, such as analysing the Service, optimisation through A/B tests, automatic code and analytical error management, etc. You can always choose for these third-party providers not to collect or use your data by clicking on the following links: Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires the installation of a browser plug-in)
The information that is collected through a website's cookies can be used by both ASCER (the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers' Association) or by a third party that provides a service to the owner. In this sense, the cookie data used in the Service is processed by ASCER (the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers' Association) and by third parties, such as Google regarding user behaviour.
Taking into account the information provided through this Cookies Policy, below we offer you information on how you can manage the cookies used by the Service through the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome). If the installation of all the cookies of the Service is prevented, some functionalities, as well as some contents may be affected.
All browsers offer the user the possibility to search and view the cookies installed by a certain website, obtain information regarding their duration and offer the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section. Next, a series of informative links on this issue are shown, based on the most common browsers:
To disable, restrict, block or delete cookies, the user must modify the browser settings used in the terminal, whether a computer, smartphone or tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
· For the browser to reject all cookies and, therefore, ensure that no cookies from any website are installed on the terminal.
· For the browser to notify before the installation of the cookie takes place so that the user can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the cookie.
· For the browser to only reject third-party cookies of the websites visited, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
· The option of browsing in private mode through which the cookies are installed on the terminal, but for them to be automatically deleted when the browsing session on the website comes to an end.
If you use the Service, we will consider that you acknowledge having read this Cookies Policy and authorise its use, in order to allow you to fully utilise our Service. If you have questions or want to ask us a question about the cookies we use, you can send us your inquiry to the email email@example.com In the future we may modify this text to adapt it to possible legislative or regulatory changes and as a result of provisions or resolutions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, we advise you to periodically read this text in order to ensure familiarity with the most current version.